Good Enough - Evanescence



Under your spell againI can't say no to youCrave my heart and it's bleeding in your handI can't say no to you
Shouldn't let you torture me so sweetlyNow I can't let go of this dreamI can't breath but I feel good enoughI feel good enough for you
Drink up sweet decadenceI can't say no to youAnd I've completely lost myself and I don't mindI can't say no to you
Shouldn't let you conquer me completelyNow I can't let go of this dreamCan't believe that I feel good enoughI feel good enoughIt's been such a long time coming, but I feel good
And I'm still waiting for the rain to fallPour real life down on meCause I can't hold on to anything this good enoughAm I good enough for you to love me too?
So take care what you ask of meCause I can't say no

Comentários

Meus Posts

Sigo apaixonada pela mulher que batalhei para ser.

Inimaginável